"Your career is literally your business"
— Theodore Levitt
Every day the PANZARASA GROUP focuses on placing executives, managers and professionals in key positions. We work to place the right candidate in the right position with the right company. More than that we seek out the impact players- that 20%of candidates that make a real impact on business- and introduce them to the companies that will value their abilities, energy, and passion. If you’re an impact player we’re ready to help you make your next career move.
Your decision to change careers can affect every dimension of your life. That's why our recruiters spend time getting to know you, your needs and your goals. After that, we use our industry experience and expertise to connect you with the “best fit” companies for you.
Based on your preferences, we will identify and present to you only the positions that accurately reflect your chosen professional path. We will discuss opportunities in detail with you, respect your choices and ask your permission to proceed with client presentations of your background and experience. We will brief you and prepare you for all client meetings, and once the interview process is complete, provide you with feedback in a timely manner.
Career Planning Services
We offer the following assistance to help you maximize your career potenial.
- Career planning. We help you achieve both your personal and professional goals
- Confidentiality and Protecting your Privacy. Your job search needs to be confidential. Protecting your privacy is one of our top priorities.
- Resume Tips. Create a winning resume. What to put in, what to leave out.
- Interviewing. Prepare for the interview. What to ask, what you may be asked.
- Interviewing Do's and Don'ts. A checklist to help you succeed in the interview.
- Resigning Gracefully. Resign from your current job without burning bridges.
- Counter Offers. Counter-offers can be flattering, but are they in your best interest?
The PANZARASA GROUP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.